By accessing or using Sweet Incantations website (the “Site”), you agree to be bound by the terms described herein and all terms incorporated by reference. If you do not agree to all of the terms contained herein, do not use this Site.
Sweet Incantations reserves the right to change or modify this Agreement or any policy or guideline of the Site at any time and in its sole discretion. Any changes or modifications will be effective immediately upon posting the revisions to the Site. Your continued use of the Site will confirm your acceptance of such changes or modifications. If you do not agree to the amended terms, you must stop using the Site.
Acceptance of order
- Your placement of an order does not necessarily assure that we will accept your order.
- All orders must be placed at least 72 hours in advance of the desired pick-up or delivery time.
- We reserve the right to refuse any order in our sole discretion.
- Before accepting or delivering your order, we may need to contact you for additional information.
Pricing and payments
- Prices for all products (and the associated tax) are shown in Philippine Pesos (PHP).
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- All payments are to be made in cash upon pick-up or delivery.
- We strive to provide you with our best products at all times
- However, all items are subject to availability.
- We reserve the right to impose quantity limits.
Accuracy and changes to your order
- We endeavor to be as accurate as possible
- If a problem with your order occurs, please contact us via email at email@example.com or call us at +63 917 3114311
- Resolving an issue may involve one of the following: reissue your order, cancel your order, or refund your order.
- All cancelations are within a 24 hour notice.
- Sweet Incantations creates each cupcake using the best ingredients available.
- Our cupcakes may contain ingredients including but not limited to eggs, milk, nuts, and other ingredients which may cause allergic reactions.
- Customers concerned with food allergies should be aware of this risk.
- Sweet Incantations will not assume any liability for adverse reactions to foods consumed or items that may come in contact with during the course of preparation, delivery or pickup.
YOUR PRIVACY IS IMPORTANT TO US. Sweet Incantations is committed to protecting your privacy. To better protect your privacy, we provide this policy explaining the way your information is used and collected.
We will collect your information for the following reasons:
- Accept and fulfill your order
- Contact you to ensure we provide the best possible service
- Notify you of changes to your order
- Notify you of new offers and promotions available to our valued customers
- Protect the integrity of our site
Sweet Incantations may share your information with our subsidiaries, affiliates and partners only to perform the services above. We will not sell your information for any purpose.
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Access and correction
At any time, you may review or update the personal information we have collected online from you by Login into your account or send us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visitors may view our site anonymously. However providing personal data is required in order to initiate or complete an order. Should you wish to opt-out of marketing notifications or to completely remove personal data from our records, your request will be honored immediately.
Change in policy
Our policies may be changed from time to time without any prior notification.